The Web site “https://13editora.org/” is a vital tool of 13 Editora for interacting with those wanting to be informed or.
Given that 13 Editora is linked to the association Pepa Loba, the one legally responsible for it is ASOCIACIÓN PETO EXTERNO DE PLANIFICACIÓN ANTISISTEMA E LOITA BASE ANTICAPITALISTA (EXTERNAL BOX FOR ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT PLANNING AND ANTI-CAPITALIST BASE STRUGGLE) (“Pepa Loba” onwards) with address at Augusto González Besada Street, 26, 36700, Tui.
If you have any questions or concerns related to your privacy or data, you can communicate it via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal information was obtained through previous relationships that you had or currently have with 13 Editora, either because of your member condition, for having been a donor, having participated in any of the campaigns, as well as having participated in some way in any of the projects, campaigns, initiatives and actions of which 13 Editora has participated or for having requested us to send you information about them.
Your data is used only for legitimate purposes developed by 13 Editora and will be explained below. The data treated is the following:
Necessary data to maintain the relationship with you:
- Last Name
- Email address
In addition, depending on the nature of our relationship with you, we can treat other information that you voluntarily contribute to us:
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Economic contribution
- Bank data
- Language of preference
- Own image
Likewise when you fill in the forms with your data (financial contributions, donations, signatures, association…), we save your IP address1 from where your data is sent, which allows us to give you greater coverage against fraud (such as unauthorized use of the credit card).
We also inform you that we will treat that additional data that you voluntarily provide us during the future relations and interactions that you maintain with 13 Editora, including data you provide us through a social network or a different application. This data depends on your own privacy settings, use of the social network or application, as well as the privacy policies of each social network or application. Please read them carefully before providing data through these social networks or applications.
1. Number with which each device is identified when accessing a network.
- Under no circumstances personal data is collected without the knowledge of the holder. Your data will only be used if you give us your authorization. If not, we will not communicate with you, nor will we store or treat your data in any way.
- All the information you provide us will be stored in a confidential and automated file. In addition you will know what data we consider essential to carry out a specific action and which ones you can leave blank or fill according to your criteria.
- We believe that all the information you provide us with is true and accurate. If you decide to communicate personal data, we understand that it is yours or that you have authorization to give us that information.
- In case of making a payment or making any other type of action with 13 Editora your data will be used to manage your financial contributions and to send you information about our activities.
In order to fulfill our mission of construction and development of alternatives and social response in favor of a fairer world where rights, freedoms and the environment are respected, we treat the data of those who give us their consent to develop the following legitimate purposes:
- Sending information about 13 Editora, the fields of action marked in its principles as well as the projects, initiatives and structures that are related to it via SMS, telephone, mail, email, even when our relationship has ended, unless the person concerned states otherwise.
- Invititations to acts or events organized by 13 Editora.
- Conducting surveys of a diverse nature.
- Basic activities of profiling, based on the information you provide us directly, and designed to ensure proper management of the above activities.
Additionally, we also treat your data for the sending, even by electronic means, of communications of a similar nature to those that you have previously participated on.
The interested person can object to receiving this type of promotional communications, now or at any other time, by sending an email to the electronic address email@example.com.
The treatment of your personal data is directly related to maintaining your relationship with 13 Editora as well as the correct management of it.
13 Editora is entitled to the processing of your data through your consent in the first place, and because it is necessary to comply with the contractual duties derived from said relationship.
The processing of your personal data for sending similar information to the one you have participated in, responds to a legitimate interest and is authorized by the current regulations.
You have a right to:
- Know if your data is being processed or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate.
- Request the deletion of your data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only conserve it in accordance with current regulations.
- Carry your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading format. If you prefer, we can send it to the new manager you designate. It is only valid in some cases.
- File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we haven’t been treating you correctly.
- Revoke consent for any treatment for which you consented, at any time.
On the other hand, we thank you for letting us know if you modify any information to keep it updated.
A personal data file, containing information on members and donors, is registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Your data is yours and you have the right to know what we do with it, as well as to exercise your rights of claim, access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and/or opposition to treatment. For that you must use a written communication via the communication channel of your choice:
- E mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write us a letter addressed to r/ Augusto González Besada, 26, 36700, Tui.
If you have any doubt about our personal data policy, you can always refer to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), c/ Jorge Juan 6, E-28001 Madrid, telephone +34 901 100 099 and electronic headquarters https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
The security of your personal data is crucial. On the Web site where you leave your data, we use SSL2 technology, in order to protect the data you send over the internet.
In addition, only those people of 13 Editora who need to use it to perform their work correctly have access to personal data.
2. Secure Socket Layer protocol.
In no case will we sell, trade, rent or give up your personal data.
The only cases in which we will communicate your data to others are those presented below:
- Public administrations. In situations necessary for compliance with the legal duties to which 13 Editora is subject due to its activity.
- Judicial or Administrative Authority. If an authority requests your data from our files, we will communicate it as long as the legally established precepts are respected and we will only communicate the precise data. We will not respond to requests for information formulated generically or indiscriminately, whichever agency requests it.
Any other personal data transfer that 13 Editora performs, you will be informed in a timely manner.
Pepa Loba, and therefore 13 Editora, has contracted services in entities located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Regarding the countries outside the EEA, the European Commission classifies them into two types:
- Countries with an adequate level of data protection in accordance with EEA standards. A full list of such countries is available here.
- Countries with an inadequate level of data protection according to the EEA rules. In these countries Pepa Loba subscribes contracts, guarantees and safeguards necessary to preserve your privacy complying with European Union regulations on personal data.
If you have any questions or queries related to the guarantees of your privacy or data you can communicate it via our electronic address email@example.com.
13 Editora will keep your personal data while your relationship with us is maintained and even after the end of it for any reason during the statutory limitation periods that are applicable, if you do not tell us otherwise. In this case it will be treated in order to prove compliance with our legal duties and/or contractual.
In addition, we will keep your data for as long as needed or permitted, in accordance with the purposes for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine the conservation periods include our legal duties, statistical needs or the fact that conservation is advisable or not depending on our legal position.
In no case is personal data collected without your being informed and authorizing it.
Your data will only be used if you authorize us to do so.
In any case, if you have specific doubts about the treatment of your data write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form, and we will respond as soon as possible.
All the information you provide us will be stored in an automated and confidential file.
In no case will we transfer the data of our associates and users to third parties, unless a judicial or administrative authority requires them officially. In this case they will only be communicated if all the legal precepts are respected.
Also in the spaces of the web where you leave your data, we use SSL3 technology, to protect the data that you send over the Internet.
3. Secure Socket Layer or Secure Socket Layer Protocol